My work focuses on socially engaged art, curation, outreach initiatives and collaborative practices.
I am a member of an artist run Transmission Gallery.
I've worked with some of the best known Glasgow based art institutions like Gallery of Modern Art, Burrell Collection and Glasgow International festival. My CV can be found on LinkedIn and you can take a peek at my in progress projects on my Instagram
2014 - 2017 BA(Hons) Fine Art - Sculpture and Environmental Art
Specialty: Environmental art
Forum for Critical Enquiries 2014/15: Exhibitions and curating
Forum for Critical Enquiries 2015/16: Gender and Identity
2013 - 2014 Foundation Diploma in Art and Design, University of the Arts London, Camberwell college of Art
- "Better Together" 2018, inclusive art therapy and education festival. Workshops and lectures.
- SURF Awards conference: Arts for community regeneration
- Deep in the Heart of Your Brain symposium: collaborative and participatory practices
- A Practical Guide to Curating (NODE Center)
- Anthony Schrag: Social Practices, short course
- Dave Sherry: performance workshop
- Curating: series of lectures (Moscow Art Week 2014, Russian State University for the Humanities)